Christmas Makeup

Sunday, 27 December 2015


Every Christmas I like to make a little bit more of an effort when it comes to my makeup. This year was no exception as I decided it would be a great time to wear some false lashes. I really love how they look but it took me a while to get used to them. I did my usual base, contour, highlight & brow routine but I opted for bronzey gold eyeshadows & a matte red lip to mix things up a bit.

Products Used:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Gosh Hydrating Primer
 Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Extra Light Bisque
Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation - Light Porcelain
Revlon Colourstay Concealer - Fair
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder 
Nyx Blush - Taupe [ contour ]
Sleek Blush - Suede
Sleek Contour Kit [ highlight ]
Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil - Dark Blonde
Gosh Brow Kit
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MeMeMe Opulent Eyeshadow Quad - 1st & 3rd shade
Eylure False Lashes
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick - Frambourjoise
Mua Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Reckless
 
What makeup look did you go for?
 
 ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric