The Christmas Tag

Thursday, 24 December 2015

 
As the lighting has been pretty crap lately, I haven't managed to take the photos for todays post but as I haven't done a Christmas themed tag yet, I thought it would be a good alternative. I found this particular tag on one of my favourite blogs -  Milk Bubble Tea.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
 I'm not a huge fan of Christmas movies but I adore The Nightmare Before Christmas & The Grinch.
 
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I've always opened presents on Christmas morning but next year I want to start a tradition of getting new pjs &/or bedding for Christmas eve.
 
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
  The only thing I can think of is actually from this year. My boyfriends mum & I recently decorated some biscuit ornaments together. It was so much fun & they looked pretty great.
 
4. Favourite festive food?
This is such a hard question! I adore yorkshire puddings but then goose fat roasties are pretty delicious & you can't forget about the cheese & crackers. 
 
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
 Last year my dad surprised me with a beautifully scented candle that he picked out by himself. Usually I go shopping with him to pick out things but the fact that he remembered what scents I like makes it pretty special.
 
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
 I really love how Costa smells when they bring their Christmas drinks out. I also really like cinnamon & how Christmas dinner smells.
 
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
 I'm not sure if this counts as a tradition as it only started last year but my dad & I spend some time together & have a mug of hot chocolate before bed. Next year I would like to start a new pjs/bedding Christmas Eve tradition.
 
8. What tops your tree?
I bought a gold glittery star to top the tree this year. I adore it so much!
 
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I can't really remember asking for any extravagant gifts as a child. I think I'll have to ask my dad about this one.
 
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
 Can I say all of it? I love spending time with loved ones, decorating the house, wrapping presents, the food... Okay maybe it's the food. 

Have you done a Christmas tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric